Friday, April 2, 2010

Yesterday..

Yesterday was an exiting day.. A lot of drama going on in my life right now..
I took a walk.. the beach was too windy and cold so I had to walk along the canal solely..

Then my camera did this to a picture all by itself again.. very confusing..

 Then when I came home I checked the mail box and there was no mail so I decided to clean out my closet, or at least fold some stuff so i can close the door..


Then My brother Patrik called me all the way from Australia


Then I found a bag of shoes in my closet I forgot I had..



Then Betsy came home and we played the easter game, Betsy was the easter bunny and I the Wicked Witch

Then I let Josh sit on my bed for a minute.. it is Easter after all.. time for family.. I blurred my face so I wont steal his thunder..

Then I had Indian food, watched Grey's Anatomy and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers