Sunday, April 11, 2010

Old friends


Chatie ( my aunt for those of you who don't know that)is making a new website for the kennel and she had put up these old pictures, I looked through them and I just started to cry! So silly i know, but they really are my old friends..  These are my first love's, the start of my dog craziness..

The first one, Aminette would eat my pacifiers and I her bones, When we got older she would sleep in my bed, or actually,kick me out of my bed, she would push her legs up against the wall and just push me out..steal my cover and pillow and I would be sleeping, freezing, at the foot end of the bed trying to atleast put my feet or hands in under her so they would stay warm.... but I didn't dare tell my mom cause then maybe she would not let me have the dog in there.. She really was my first big four legged Love, When I was 10 or maybe 11 years old, I wrote a play to be performed in school and of course I wrote a part for the dog in there, so my grandma had to bring the dog to school and my poor friend Thomas who is allergic had to leave the class room and wait in the hallway. I still remember the very minute when I found out she had died, one of the worst moments in my life, still to this day..

Then there was Sopan the black cocker girl and Plösen, the first water spaniel I met! And Liisa, Sopans mum and Siri, Aminettes daughter, And Tinker, still feel empty when I think of him..

And then the two coolest girls, Chatie and Pia, dragged me around to dog shows and how I wanted to be like them,and look like them in the eighties..

Funny, as I was writing this my mom called me and talked to me about dogs, she had met harry, one of our puppies from last year which I think is her biggest love..  And she asked if I remembered what the bones tastes like.. and I do..
I miss them all, old one's and the new ones. I really wanna go home right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers