Thursday, April 22, 2010

New couch and cat barf

I Moved back home to Betsy's house yesterday, after two weeks at Sofia's with Denni and Romeo, they must have known that I was leaving because when i walked out the door they were both sitting there next to each other, just starring at me, with that "make me feel guilty" look. Then I spent all afternoon just cleaning the house, and Then me at Bits went to Anine's house to pick up some furniture that she is selling before moving back to Norway:( And then we spent the entire night re arranging the furniture in the apartment, and now it's so nice and clean and cozy in here!

And the best part, the cats were really sick the other day, throwing up like crazy all over the place and we got worried that they had caught a bug and were really sick, and they didn't want to eat and so on.. but then a day later they were fine again, and so yesterday when we were cleaning, we found the reason for the heavy barfing.. A bag of "anti hairball" goodies torn apart and empty.. They did it to them selves the bastards..
 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers