Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Work or not work?

I have started my own little project on the days I'm not working, It entails Emilia,  And a lot of hanging around in the city.. even though we are getting things done, it looks like we are just doing nothing, but whats the point of sitting inside in a office when you can get everything done out in the sun and enjoy the sun and a massive Godiva chocolate cake (dieting is not going well, i simply cant do it! But i am working out everyday..)

Anyhow, emila has a pretty big blog on Finest and now people are getting upset about her life, since she apparently is doing nothing.. ha ha I love the Swedish jealousy! I have not one friend in this city that would leave me negative comments about the way I live.. I work as much as I can but I think what people dont realize is that it is hard to work here when you are on a visa, in Emilia's case a student Visa, and in my case something else, I think we are being extremely good at being legal and doing what we can with what we have.. I of course would not have been able to do it without Betsy! So I also wish that she could come with me more often..


Again I stole the pictures from Emilia's blog, I dont have a USB cable here so I cant get the pics out of my camera..
I took her on a tour of Abbot Kinney an then we went to Marina Del Rey... How i wanna move back down there..

And the we went for a hike.. A well needed one..

1 comment:

Followers