Tuesday, April 20, 2010

STEEL PANTHERS


And the craziness goes on.. MONDAY AGAIN, I LOVE IT!! I just wanted a nice early night, a long shower and i wanted to wax my legs.. but..instead I met up with Emilia in the late afternoon for a lil test run of her new camera, Then we went to her place and had some pasta and ketchup and a cold soy hot dog! It was one of the best meals Ive ever had I was still hungry from this weekend!
With some new found energy we headed over to Anine for some wine and hair products, Then we went to see STEEL PANTHER at House of blues, they do basically what The Spasmatic does, making fun of the 80's glam rockers while playing all the great songs, (like spinal tap)I was so tired, haven't gone to bed before 1am in 2 weeks..  But it was all worth it, met some fun british boys and then Stephanie that I have not seen in 4 years!  And with lyrics like ( Mom and Malva stop reading here) :
My Asian Hooker: I went to south Korea, caught some gonorrhea and others like the epic song: I want Pussy: I want pussy I want pussy,   AND they get girls up on stage to flash there boobs and then they brought Jeremy Renner (hurt looker) up on stage to sing some Journey and Guns n Roses! we also saw some real nasty stuff going on right in front of us but its really to yucky to write about..

Time to try to get some sleep again.. or try, Romeo and the neighbours are doing all they can to keep me awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers