Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh Dear


Last night turned in to one of those crazy nights again, I figured I might just as well go for it since I don't know how long I'll be able to stay here..
 We started with a live show at The troubadour and a band called "King size", It was kind of bad.. we had to leave early so we didn't have to do the "oh, you guys were great,.. great, really.. great.."

then we headed over to Jones for some drinks and some food for some of us,  met some guys outside that I know i've met before but we couldn't figure out where.. They were form OZ and had been there over New Years as well but i don't think I met them there? if i did, it is a crazy small world.. Then we leaped over to La Vida where we ran into Kevin from BSB  and I could finally get an autograph  for Malva (or I didnt have pen or paper) but at least i got a picture to send her.. of course I made sure to make it the perfect one..

For a while we got a little bored and I wanted to leave.. so..
Anine got us started with a game of paper scissor rocks , betting about doing weird things to weird people.. mostly guys.. Anine lost most of the bets.. she had to do a "stroke smooch by" on one guy.. and dance sexy for another one for 30 seconds, I thought I was gonna die, this was not on the dance floor just outside on the patio, this guy is standing there minding his own business and all of a sudden this crazy Norwegian girl comes up and starts dancing for him real sexy and wild, poor guy didn't know what to do with himself...ha ha ha that was hilarious..
and then she lost another one where she had to go up to a guy, run her fingers through his hair and tell him he is beautiful.. Only problem was that the guy I picked for her (big curly hair) did not like some strange girl touching his hair while trying to pick up another girl..so he slapped her.. ha ha ha soo funny and crazy.. and she had to explain it was just a bet.. and the we finally left..


Anyway, we moved on to BARDOT to meet Petra and Akki.. and dearest Mike was finally there in the bar haven't seen him in forever... met some new friends, danced a bit

The sane people went home but me and Anine went to a after party in the hills with this thing..
and his crew..

Well tomorrow is work again so tonight will be a sober night.. just gonna stop by bardot to watch PINK and MACY GRAY sing tonight..still wanna go to Coachella this weekend , will see what happens, tomorrow night is birthday dinner for Bitsii.. and ah.. well I dont know!  We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers