Monday, April 19, 2010

COACHELLA (THERE)

That was crazy and fun, even though we lost all our friend, and Jeremy, Then he found Matt and Chau, but when we finally found him he was alone again.., you couldn't call anyone and the texts got delivered two hours late, and I couldn't get a hold of my friend that had our VIP wristbands, But as we walked out of the festival area 8 hours later at 2.30 his messages got through to me.. oh well.. next year, ill pick them up before we go!Or I was gonna pick the up yesterday Sunday but Jeremy and Thomm left without me, At least I got to see almost all of the bands I wanted to see.. MUSE where fantastic!Hot Chip.. XX,MG MT, Sia, Die Antwoord, Tiesto.. Faith No More..We had so much fun I just wanna do it again. Now. i'm too tired to write. Have to get ready to work a bit..I think. Ciao

PS : Emilia's blog more pictures and Swedish here

2 comments:

  1. i vote jeremy and thomm off the island. they left without you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! not my family anymore.. or well.. I have kind of forgiven them already! I should try to be more longsighted.. but im too nice..

    ReplyDelete

Followers