Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cougars and other things..

I Brought Tess with me to go see Keith and Nick at Boulevard 3 last night, I was exhausted, me Nick and Keith had been driving (me driving they sleeping) back and forth to Ventura in 'Good Friday" traffic, Then i came home to take a nap, but the Baptist church across the street are having a BLOCK PARTY all weekend so they are blasting out loud music and a lot of "Praise the Lord" stuff in really big speakers.. But after some girl on girl time with TESS,  free drinks and chocolate dipped strawberries we got going.. maybe a little too much! (Keith in the picture by the way, we are now working on some projects together for those of you I haven't told)
We went COUGAR'IN , but we both did good, just some smooching for fun.. I'm really gonna try to keep my resolution not to go under 28 anymore..
When we left the club, Nick stared something on the street.. it's still a little unclear of what it was exactly, but all the guys went crazy and started screaming and jumped around and did a what we in Swedish call "BÖG HÖG". Nick is an Aussie which might explain it..

 Then I found a Lion to pose with,  We hauled a cab.. Picked Mad's up and went home to Tess's .
 Et waz a Good Friday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers