Sunday, April 25, 2010

she's leaving

BEFORE

AFTER

Anine is flying back to Norway tomorrow.. I'm so sad, I hate good byes..and I miss her already, we have had so much crazy fun these weeks! But I am determined to go see her in Norway this fall when she will be opening for Lady Ga Ga!Period.

Anyway, Anine and Bill invited us over for a little pool party.. The perfect thing to to in LA on a Sunday, Bill served us drinks and food while I was taking pictures of Emilia by the pool , I was just gonna take one step back so i could get Emilia's socks in the picture.. and i just felt that there was nothing to put my foot down on, and for a second i panicked and thought: shiit the camera, -you know how you somehow have time to think about a lot of things in a nano second, so in some miraculous way i managed to stay on the surfaceof the water, kind of like my man Jesus, I dont know how I did it but,I didn't even get my head under water, and I did fall in in the deep end, I just reached my hand hand up and within a second Emilia had grabbed the camera out of my hand and started filming.. ha ha soo crazy, It's clear where her prioritys are, not to help a friend in need but just to get it on tape..ha ha  I laugh just thinking about it..ha ha i cant stop.. here is the clip:


Bill used to be "The Doors" Manager and now he's got some other famous bands.. (I just can't think of any of them now) Had to go home and change and now I'm supposed to go to Chau and Matts for the last couple of hour s of hang out with Ms Stang, just gonna take a little nap..
how was your weekend?

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers