Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's still a bit gray and It might start to rain..


Mornin, How's your weekend been? I've just been in to Emilia's blogg to steal some pictures from yesterdays hike with Denni.. He is a little overweight and out of shape so we took the easy one in Nichols canyon, He was so tired all day yesterday, When I tried to get him out for a short walk last night he refused, i had to lift him out and put him on the grass so he would pee.. ha ha it ain't easy being a pom. And now we are gonna get ready for another one..

 And then I went to La Poubelle for dinner with Anine and Fredrik, Just dark and nice and great food and funny guys, and I ran into Henrik Bastin from STO-CPH,  Thought about meeting up with Tess and the girls for some partying but I was way to tired, around midnight we just went home and I got straight to bed, and I let myself sleep in today.. 9. 30.. or well I had been waking up a lot of times before that cause the cats and the dog wanted breakfast and I constantly had to check the time cause I didn't want to waste my whole day in bed..but it is Sunday after all.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers