Thursday, April 29, 2010

midweek

Weeee, Monday and Tuesday, nothing to report but bad news . Wednesday, Fibes oh Fibes at the Viper Room. Realized I only ever heard one song, But they rocked it! I am now a fan! They were cute and nice too.. CD is going straight in to my I-tunes, and then i will force it on all of you! Then I went to Bardot with Aki and Petra, and like the bitch I am, I left Emilia behind, It was a complete misunderstanding but I left her out and I feel like the worst person in the world today! I am soo gonna make it up to her.. if she ever forgives me! Also as the pig I am i stuffed my mouth full of burgers and fries again at 4am.. How am I ever gonna fit in my brides maid dress??? Could someone with a overload of self control please help me out here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers