Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Monday (Love Mondays remember?)

Spent all morning on the phone and Internet as usual, Rushed of to the bank as usual, paid my bills as usual, rushed down to the Beach to run with Denni as usual. Hurried to get ready to go meet Emilia for a little planning of things and a lot of hang out and cup cakes, but on the way there I was just gonna drop Denni off at Sofia's apartment but since the dog is retarded and refused to walk in to the apartment the bloody cat got out, so I had to run around and chase him and he is just hissing and attacking me, anyway i got him back up to the apartment pretty quick and got him inside, slammed the door and rushed off.. to Joan's on 3rd ..
Then we went to The Grove to meet Petra and Akkis for a drink..  And we talked about how when we were kids in Sweden we had maybe one black kid in school (adopted) and her name would be Lena but there were always more Lena's so when you had to go and do something you said, - I'm going with Lena, and your mom would say.. -which Lena and you'd go - Lena Neger .. and that would be completely OK.. imagine saying that today.. sooo rasist.. And the Akkis said, yeah and they probably called me Akkis Chinese ( she is half Japanese) and i laughed so much I think a little pee came out.. ha ha ha

Then I went back to Sofia's to pick Denni up to go home and don't you think the bloody cat jumped out again.. this time I was even prepared, but he still got out...  And this time he didn't run towards the garage, he went for the main gate and the street.. Got a hold of him outside but he twisted around  and dug all his teeth and claws into me.. I had to let him go , then he fully attacked me and he was screaming, this cat is really starting to scare me.. I've never been scared of a cat before.. jeeez .. he ran into some bushes and i could just not get him out cause every time I tried he would just attack, and I couldn't leave and go get something to put on my hands cause I was scared he was gonna take of, I finally after being nice and sweet talking had to climb in to the bushes and scare him out from behind, and get him to run up the stairs, but in the stairs he stopped turned around and attacked me again.. when I finally got him in to the apartment it was all dark so I went looking for a light.. and he attacked me in the dark! several times, thank god I was wearing jeans!  I don't know what to do with this cat..  I don't wanna yell and kick him or anything either cause then he'll be scared of me and that's not gonna help.. Viscous animal.. never seen a cat like this before.. ever..  What do I do? And its just not me he is attacking, its the neighbors too when they have been trying to feed him.. I thought it would get better as he gets used to me but its only getting worse..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers