Friday, April 9, 2010

Yesterday was a long day but a very good one..

After working all day until 1pm.. I dragged Emilia with me to Venice..

 Made her jump around the canal and the beach with me..
Then i got ZEN

 
Which made me hungry so we went to The Whaler for lunch, and we just sat there for hours, It was so nice, All the guys turned there heads when Emilia walked in to the place, she is so pretty!

Then Patrik and his friend stopped by, all the way from Sweden.. been trying to meet up with him and his friends all week, Finally did it! I t feels so great to meet people from home.. You guys have no idea..
And after some more walking and some sun glass shopping we went home to Emilia and posed for the outfit of the day..  before..
The wonderful Anine who is here from Norway for 2 weeks stopped by whisked us of to Silverlake for some bar going and birthday celebrating before..
We headed to Bardot to visit friends and listen to the amazing LP sing again.. and Maya, Maya is fantastic too, they gave me big goose bumps last night.. Then Daniel joined us for a bit..Oh I had so much fun..laughed a lot, danced and sang.. I've had a really good week, tons of fun! And a lot of exciting things going on.. It feels like summer..
Read more and watch more pictures here:
EMILIA    and       ANINE
After that exiting day Anine dropped me off at Sofia's, I'm in charge of Denni the dog and Romeo the not so loving lover for two weeks, so Denni got to go to work with me today , a really important meeting with some distribution people.. that was the last time he got to do that, he stole all of the attention, and he would not stop talking about himself, telling them about his guest appearance on Swedish Hollywood wife's, and that Boxer commercial he did.. 
poor thing is now absolutely exhausted, fast asleep, so im gonna leave him here and sneak out for a while.. tjingeling 

2 comments:

  1. WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALERS i miss!! You look so pretty my dear love seeing you smile Puss!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers