Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ketch up


Ha ha I don't know whats going on here, all of a sudden so many things are going on and I don't have time to update about anything, but I'm gonna take 30minutes now before i head over to a pool party and update you all! On Thursday me Betsy and Emilia went to the Piano Bar where Ryan Kean( this guy i found when working with Tobias) works, and drinks were on him.. Had a great time, My girls got along great, and that made me really happy..Met some really nice people there as well! More brits stuck here because of the volcano actually..
Then we walked over to Bardot for the Thursday sessions of course and met up with Mike, Aki, Petra,Christian, Daniel and Sean, and the boys we met at Piano Bar came over..
Then we stayed with Petra and Aki and danced during the after hours until they finally gave up and went home.. but me and Bits did not settle there.. oh no.. we walked through the entire city to a house party in WEHO where Ashley , Jesus and the Oregon boys were at..  Had so much fun there too.. Got home around 5 am again.. Up at 8 am , went hiking with Emilia then me and Bits had dinner at fabolous Fathers office before i got ready to go again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers