Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh Lovely Monday

Woke up to heavy rain and gray skies..  lit some candles and cozed up in bed with my mac book, Then it was a storm outside when i ran all my errands  but now the sky is blue and the birds are singing, April fools weather?

Been working from home all day today.. been writing about 10 000 word documents on different things, trying to bone everything out but I just feel even more lost now! Need to email this to my boss but now I'm to self conscious about it so I'm scared of sending it.. How weird is that?
Hopefully, or it is, in all honesty with mixed feelings that I will be working up in Ventura all week..(just don't like the drive) and then Anine is here from Norway and today Patrik Estelle told me he is here.. I really wanna see them.. Exciting week I hope!

Right now I feel like going out jumping and running around in the afternoon sun.. but first I'm gonna make myself a kick ass avocado sandwich!

Who ever can figure why there is a picture of me with my hat on will win a very special price..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers