Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ugly X-mas slut with a touch of Moose..

Chau and Matt decided to send out the memo about the dress code for the party the same day, " Christmas slut or Ugly Christmas sweater". I read it after my nap, around 5.30 and said, oh well, too late to do something now... Little did i know..
Betsy got home and pulled out some boxes of MAGIC from underneath her bed and she started gluing, humming and cutting away..
I found a pair of moose's antlers and disappeared in to the bathroom to play around.. I could hear Betsy laughing to her self out in the living room, but I choose to Ignore it, and kept singing all I want for Christmas is you to the mirror..

Well.. This is what she came out with..
And a little something for me.. Note the attached santa sack for me to use as a handbag..
Slutty and Ugly..
Then we headed up to the hills to eat meatballs and smoke water pipe all night..


I knew Betsy was brilliant already, but she managed to surprise me yet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers