Monday, December 14, 2009

Good Monday too ya

Went to the police station in Santa Monica this morning to finally sort out that parking ticket I got at Seans house, I was prepared for a battle, but I just explained what had happened and she said - No worries ma'm I'm gonna take care of that for you, happy holidays.. and that was that.
Went to the bank, Trader Joe's, Ralph's and staples and the upholstery guy across the street and that took the rest of the day.And they called me fromBold and The Beautiful to make sure everything is in order for tomorrow! They are so great!

Oh, and I cut my bangs off.. they are completely uneven, but I'm too tired to fix it, gonna take a nap now and then I'm off to Matt and Chau's Christmas party!!! Finally get to see Eva again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers