Sunday, December 13, 2009

MY WEEKEND PART 2


SATURDAY:
woke up to the smell of coffee.. and to my surprise , without a headache, also found one of the tallest men in the world in my bed. Interesting. Unfortunately, we did nothing but sleep..;(
Biitsii and Allison took the tall man back to his house in Santa Monica and brought me back Mc Donalds. Heroins!
Then I went to Sony Digital arts center to do some ADR for The Little Blue Pill that I shot some scenes for earlier in the fall.. I loved doing that, could have stayed all day.. Rain was pouring down outside and those guys are really great to work with.

Then I headed out to the Wiltern with Erik to see GRACE POTTER and BRETT DENNEN, And I completely fell in love with Grace Potter, she is the girl I have always wanted to be! I could have watched her for hours and i am blown away by her voice and her charisma and stage presence and ah she is just so fucking cool and if you haven't heard her sing yet... listen here
she is better live though.. Also brett Dennen was great..

Got home tired like never before, squeezed myself in between Carro and Betsy who were watching a movie in the bed and fell asleep..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers