Thursday, December 17, 2009

??

So, not only do I have to pack and fix things for my trip to Australia, I also have to decide whether to come back here or not?

And if I do, there are all the practical things to deal with, like living situation, If i go and stay with my friend living out of my suit cases again, I will not have a printer, (might sound like a small problem but to me its huge, and don't say, just go buy one, I had one that one of my so called friends stole from me, and no one admits to doing it, I really hope it is the alcoholic one but unfortunately I do not think so) And its living out of a suit case again, I'm so over that!

And if I don't, Do i sell the car? rent it out, what do i get rid of, storage or ship things to Sweden??
And what do I do with my agent? just signed a new contract, and if i go away will they keep me on until or if im coming back? or will hey let me go and then if ill come back i have to find another one again?
And what am I gonna do in Sweden?

I don't wanna miss pilot season, it is all just such bad timing AGAIN. If only I had had another month, that has been the plan in my head all along, end of February..
but we cant let life get boring and predictable, can we now?

Should i just move to London?

And as a letter in the mail... Pain, fever and breakouts. I really need this vacation, three weeks in Australia! with my family! I'm gonna do my best to put all this aside the second I set my foot on that plane.. never really works, but im really gonna try!

1 comment:

  1. Kom till Toronto gumman!
    Ok vadret ar kanske inte det basta och ja vi har inga beaches att bada vid (forutom om du aker norr up en timme eller sa). Men sommrarna ar ur skona och Film / teater industrin ar stor har med ;-). Bara kom du.... sa kan du bo hemma hos mig tills du hittar nagot eget och framforallt ett jobb... Men det ar klart, du maste ju fixa ett sadant dar jobb visum hmmm... Men tills du fyller 30 sa kan du iallafall komma hit pa en youth exchange visa som ar valid 1 ar. Sedan kan du aka ner for pilot season och fixa ett riktigt toppen gigg... Sedan ar Vancouver tydligen helt underbart ocksa... och inte sa farligt langt borta fran LA. Puss

    ReplyDelete

Followers