Sunday, December 13, 2009

THE LAST PART..

SUNDAY:


Woke up to the sound of the phone.. My wonderful Grandma was on the other end, I miss her so much, just hearing her voice made me cry, right now I miss everyone back home a lot, holidays and all. Lucia today.. December 13th already, Can not believe it, it is all going by so fast!
cleaned the house and sang some Lucia songs to the cats, and then we decided to take a walk on the beach, but damn it was cold! We had lunch at Gaby's, ran in to Ace, went to 3rd street promenade and bought some stuff for Bits, and now It's time to crawl in to bed and with a cup of tea and watch Dexter and The Kardashians..
How has your weekend been? what have you been up too? I miss you all so much!!
Much love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers