Sunday, December 6, 2009

Andra Advent!

Morning Friends on this side of the world,
The rest of you, I hope your Sunday has been nice and peaceful and that all your christmas preparations are running smoothly,
2nd of Advent today, I really wish i was in Sweden right now, Miss my people and my dogs a lot!!
But today is the Swedish Christmas fair, gonna go for a while and drink some glögg and watch Lucia tåget. Gonna enjoy doing nothing really, and then tomorrow I really have to start getting ready for Australia, a lot of things to fix, things to buy, fix the Visa, and I also have to prepare for the Party we are having on Friday.. And i've got some work to be done this week as well.. But first, coffee and the News, have to check if there is anything new to the "Anka" story.. Her show's are certainly gonna get higher ratings now,well played Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers