Monday, December 21, 2009

Preparations

Have crossed a lot of things of my list today! So nice.. when i woke up this morning i didnt think i was gonna get anything done, I was so tired, 2nd night in a row that the cats have been nuts running around jumping on me, smelling my breath, and after Three looong loong days of work..
Felt bad, Mattias left and I was just in bed all morning couldn't get up!
then i had a little chat with Yogi and he said:

Happiness comes when you overcome the most impossible challenge.


Though I think that I should be the happiest person on earth if that was true.. well I'm not unhappy either, really not. But i guess still have a couple of miles to go! So, I decided, a deep breath and a positive thinking will get me through this as well! ( and maybe a little help from my friends)And i am damn determined to not spend my time in Australia thinking and worrying, but to really enjoy myself and enjoy being around my family!

Hoping to get drunk tonight.. I know i may sound like an alcoholic saying that but I really really need it! And I wan't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers