Monday, December 7, 2009

IT'S FINALLY RAINING


In bed...listening to the rain trickling down outside.. Yes, Finally its raining.
I'm so happy, that means that I don't have to go and wash my car..
I love that its gray and cold, I love that we had to turn the heater on!

I love that my dear roommate can use the rain as an excuse not to drive to work, she says.. I'm not gonna drive in the rain..and that's Ok here. Everyone does it.Only in LA kids.
Imagine if that happening in Sweden.. ha ha ha

I remember a few years ago when it snowed in Malibu. It was all over the news and they shut down the PCH freeway.. I remember watching the news laughing, I couldn't believe it, It only snowed for about 3o minutes and the snow had melted before it hit the ground so it was more like rain, and it wasn't cold enough for it to freeze either so it didn't even get slippery, but they still shut down the freeway..

Anyway, gonna get ready soon, eat the left over brownie for breakfast and the off to se some people and make palns dor tomorrow, I'm out in the last minute as usual.. I work better under pressure or something like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers