Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sun is shining..

And Ta Ta:
I slept til 11.30 this morning.. and I didn't wake up once during the night..NOT ONCE, can't remember last time that happened.
I did dream though that I went on a cruise to get some sun and it was snowing..


But.. that doesn't matter cause the sun is shining for real today and I love life again, Betsy is home too and in a good mood as it seems which is good because I'm gonna need her IT support today, have to get my logo in order for my resume's so I can print them and take them and my new head shots to my Agent. I can do it myself, but I always mess up and I have no patients, and Bits is so good at that, I'm here frustrated tearing my hair out, cursing and she say's.. Hm.. pushes a button and its done!

The only cloud on the sky today is that I don't have any good coffee in the house.. have a little left of the chemical tasting stuff .. I guess i'm just gonna have to live with that!

And Now, The yogi word of the day:

Let people bask in your radiance and sunshine.

I am certainly gonna do that today..

ps to yesterdays last:. To clarify, I don't think the movie will be uninteresting, It was just the shoot that was kind of same ol' same ol'.. you know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers