Saturday, December 26, 2009

In 24 hours

Since I missed the whole Christmas thing, left on the 24th, arrived on the 26th and Got to the airport at 6.30pm flight left at 10.20pm, and that gave me plenty of time to have a Christmas dinner on my own..
Big mac meal at LAX $8.50, I thought it was a joke.. then I sat down at the gate and waited and waited, next to me a pretty loud Russian woman was sitting, and I thought it would be just my luck to end up close to her on the flight..
No TV of my own and guess what.. who had the seat next to me? THE RUSSIAN LADY! I thought that was a joke as well.. lucky me, this really noce guy came ans squeezed his little butt in to the seat between us.. poor guy!
Then I landed in SYDNEY!!!! And guess what? It's raining.. and my family forgot to pick me up at the airport.. That was no joke!
Finally at Patrik and Wendy's house, just an amazing feeling to be with my family again!
Then we all crammed ourselves in to Wendys car, well not Pappa, he went running.. and took a little tour around the neighborhood
then we saw AVATAR in 3D, not so amazing, but not too bad either.. Then me an Mamma took a walk and did some shopping, went home had a little Christmas dinner, then I fell asleep on the couch and got yelled at by my brother for not doing the dishes, but now.. I'm in bed, we skipped the pub tonight thank god, i am knack-ed, but tomorrow, Tomorrow the adventure will begin! (still raining though)
nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers