Thursday, December 17, 2009

This one is better..


" To be healthy: eat right, walk right, and talk to yourself right."

I haven't been able to talk to myself right but I talked to my mum and she talked to me right.
She always knows what to say and she made me feel so much better. I can't say it enough, i have the best family and friends in this world!

Some good things happened too today.. i finished my pitch to a record label, should have done it long time ago.. but now its in! And i booked a commercial for tomorrow, get paid to hang out on the beach all day, just what i need!

Now I'm just in bed tending to my aches and pains, feel pretty defeated, taking Betsy to the airport soon, don't want her to leave, all of a sudden I'm not looking forward to being alone!Can't wait to go out and get drunk and dance with my friends tomorrow!

Also I have to say I am so proud of my Mattias, my youngest brother, he left my parents in Sydney and took a trip to Steve Irvins Zoo..all by himself! Way to go! But well, as he said, he has got a lot to live up too.. ha ha I wonder what part of the world he could possible settle down in, It must be Africa or South America..

Ah I have to wax my legs today, must not forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers