Sunday, December 13, 2009

MY WEEKEND PART 1

FRIDAY:



We had arranged a little party on Friday night, I got way to drunk, so drunk that I for some reason thought it was a good idea to be photographed with 3 models.. seriously. Look at those pictures and please next time. Stop me!!!! Best thing is that i didn't even remember taking pictures..
I'm gonna blame it on having a really long stressful week, being extremely tired and my 30 year crisis kicking in for real this week.

Anyway, I had a good time and I am so thankful for all my friends showing up, Allison came all the way from San Diego.. and Corina, Tess,Mattias, Matt and Jeremy.. Bitsii.. I'm sorry for not hanging out with you as much as I wanted but I love you all and I am so glad you came!!

And Emilia for, Thank you for the pictures.. READ HER BLOG HERE

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers