Saturday, December 19, 2009

A bittersweet goodbye party!

Anine is moving back to Norway to launch her music career so last night was a bittersweet goodbye party, I started the night in Tess and Malins house, Malin had made some delicious mexican food, and then I rushed of to Was, Finally got the chance to congratulate Matt and Chau!! They got engaged on Monday! Then off to bardot were i was suppose to dance but at that point I could barely stand on my two feet! Again, an amazing night with amazing people, only sad thing is that i lost the big black stone that goes in my Marc by Marc ring.. I love it so much and they don't sell it any more.. what do I do??

The man that is to blame for all those lady ga Ga hits that you can't get out of your head,
where did you go by the way, lost you somewhere?

Ended the night at Tess and malins house again.. with some more mexican food, Got home way to late, had night mares all morning, so stressed out about the whole moving thing. All I wanna do is pull the covers over my head and sleep the whole thing away.. but no, i have to make my self look pretty, which feels like an impossible mission today and go to work. Oh and I just remembered that my pants bursted last night, time to lose some weight again! And I regret cutting my bangs off again..

3 comments:

Followers