Saturday, December 5, 2009

Four Weddings and a Funeral

Gosh I'm tired today, not because i got home so late last night but because just at the moment when my eyes were suppose to close the best movie in the world started on TV and I just had to watch it.. Four Weddings and a Funeral. Seen it 5000 times, know all the lines, still never get tired of it.
John Hannah
and Kristin Scott Thomas, Simon Callow and of course Hugh Grant.. Still absolutely hate Andie McDowell in it and will never understand why they gave her a part in the movie.

I love it so much that I'm gonna watch it again today. it is just brilliant, It has got everything a movie should, brilliant actors, loads of humor (my kind of humor) Happy love, heart breaks, sex, dancing, ugly clothes, weird people, amazing views over Scotland and the saddest funeral ever.

And the words that makes me cry like a baby every time..

"He was my North, my South, my East, and West. My working week and my Sunday rest, My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. The stars are not wanted now; put out every one, Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun, Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood; For nothing now can ever come to any good."

Good morning by the way.. another lovely Saturday have just started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers