Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LAX and back

Left at 6.15am thought it was just gonna be a quick drop off at the airport, little did we know that there were chaos and so I got stuck in traffic for an hour. at least the sunrise was pretty beautiful, got back and there were no parking on the street so I had to pull through the gates and my car is now blocking all the neighbors, just dropped down in bed again waiting for my dear neighbors to come knock on the door and ask me to move my car, then there is a fed ex coming that im gonna recieve for my landlord and at 3pm Christophers dog sitter will be here and Chris lost his keys last night so now I have to let him in as well.. so now im gonna try to fall asleep to the morning news..with Pete all curled up next to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers