Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wellness and Cat poo..

I've decided to whip my self into shape. Physically as well as mentally. I really need to eat better to have more energy to live the life that I live. And all that..
So to make a long story about panic attacks stress and nightmares a little shorter..

I decided to take this weekend and just do the right thing. Relax my mind, exercise even more and eat well. And I did good, soo good, so today Sunday, I am completely exhausted and I decided to give myself a spa afternoon.. Wax my legs, Hair and facial masks and a real nice hot shower, but in real Jennifer manner I instead got in to a fight with a lizard, stepped in cat poo, and ran out of hot water.

Now i'm finally sitting down, had a little talk to the Yogi man and he said:
When the mind is backed by will, miracles happen.
So I feel a little better now, And I really hope he's right..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers