Monday, March 1, 2010

TYKW and Fancy Visitors

Last night was so much fun! Chau and Matt were GREAT!  Radiant! Charming!If you ever have the chance you have to see them live! Chau's an incredible singer and the whole thing is just cool and fun and the songs are great! GREAT! I just wanted to dance away, but I had to stand kind of still cause it was a small venue and and I had to just contain myself.  Soon they will hopefully be rocking down the big arenas.. And they will be one of the big names at Coachella about 2 years from now.
And I got to see Jenny(one of the most beautiful girls in the world) and Martin (Max), its been a long time.. At least since I saw Jenny last! They are here again  to work with Katy Perry .. blah blah, And Alex and Chau's mum Kim and her brother Andrew.. and the German/Greek/Portuguese league, And all of our other friends!
Didn't get home until 2 am or so..
Both plumber and Betsy are on there way over! Have to get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers