Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DRAMA

I went up to Thousand Oaks to celebrate Matt's birthday last night, and I was supposed to stay there over night but for some reason I had a strong urge to go home so I did, I drove all the way home, got back around 2am just to discover that the cats (or someone) had knocked the mosquito screen out of the bedroom window that I had left open, and the cats were gone...   My heart jumped out of my body! How do I tell Betsy??

Any way after some cat food and a lot of chasing and getting drenched by our water sprinklers to get to Josh i finally got him inside and locked him in the bathroom and then i heard crying from the outside and Pete literally came running too me, also drenched by the water he must have been hurdled up in the bushes as well, and by this point he was tired of.. 
Went to bed at 4am only to be woken up by a call saying, can you slap some eyeliner and a leather jacket on and go shoot a commercial with SLASH in an hour?? HELL YEAH! so I'm on my way..tired, tired as fuck but happy..  If I hadn't found Pete I would have died... and now the little bugger  is all clingy on me, don't think he'll escape again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers