Tuesday, March 30, 2010

poor jennifer

I feel so sorry for myself today.. first the parking issues.. then more cat diarrhea on the floor, and on the cats ass and paw..didn't step in it today that's one positive thing,
nose is stuffy, allergies bad, eyes hurting, swollen, runny, head exploding, not even putting on funny socks helped, shitty weather.. have almost eaten all the candy my mom sent so now I also feel fat and bad for breaking my healthy streak, my ass and legs are hurting so bad from over exercising though that i just can not exercise today.. I remember how it felt when I over did it this summer don't wanna go there again.. besides, for some reason, even though I'm wearing the same shoes and socks everyday running I know all of a sudden have no skin left on my heels and that hurts bad too..

Lets see what else..
Oh bad hair day!
hm.. think that's it for now..

1 comment:

  1. since you've already ruined your diet for today, we may as well go buy some CANDY!

    ReplyDelete

Followers