Tuesday, March 30, 2010

diets out the door...

Only because I feel sad and I've been reading this blog written by this amazing 12 year old boy Gustav who just recently died of cancer.. and then reading his mom's blog about the whole thing for hours.. I was a little week and therefor let Betsy talk me in to going to the "GHETTO RALPHS" with her to buy some goodies for our big TV night tonight (LOST, American Idol, Dancing with the stars (that I now have to watch because of crazy Pamela Anderson and Kate Gossling are dancing away))and I was so devastated I even went without looking in the mirror..  and thats pretty bad for being me..
Look at me all white trash in the black market.. just pretending to look at strawberries by the way..
     Guess where i found Bits... 
 
And it looks like we did good but..
..if you look a little closer..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers