Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A BUSY DAY OFF

Walk on the Beach, Over to Abbott Kinney to meet Bits for Lunch at Lemonade, then we almost crashed the car.. Or someone in a big ass truck almost killed us because he didn't know how to turn his head to the Left.. Then we had coffee, went to whole Foods didn't find what we were looking for,  looked at all the Weleda stuff, makes me feel like home.. In"Antis Järna" where Im from everyone is using it.. Talked Betsy in to buy the Birch Scrub and then I kept mentioning how much cheaper it is in Sweden..  Then we went to some other place and did the same thing there!
Then we went to Sean, wonderful fantastic Sean. He gave Bets an amazing(ly expensive) haircut and me he cut for free.. I love him.  And then we hung out there for a while.. until he got tired of us, I'm sure you would too, this being him:
 
And then we went shopping for make up (I got free samples)and accessories(I got Betsy to pay for them) on 3rd street, got home at 9pm, dusted, blogged and waited for Betsy to call me and ask if she should buy Mc Donalds on the way home.. which she did, I know her to well by now.. and now its laundry time! Think I'm gonna have to take tomorrow off as well.

2 comments:

Followers