Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Overeaters Anonymous

Today I've eaten:
Scrambled eggs
sausage
French toast
4 big glazed doughnuts
peanut crackers
chicken
rice
sallad
crab sallad
fish
potatoes
a lot of sauce..2 different kinds
melon
shit loads of brownies
chocolate ice cream
and one french fries

And I'm still glancing on Betsy's double cheeseburger that is just laying there getting cold on the table..

and I'm not eating cause I'm hungry but just because I can I think..! I need to find something else to do!! 

3 comments:

  1. If I know you right its about haf of that the rest you had in your mind coz you are so full but still want to eat all of that...! Haha do I have to blush for you now?!


    Love you / vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha you know me too well.. but no, this time it is absolutely true, I did eat all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that was the end of it right.... the new and healthy you is starting this week riiiiiight? I'm happy I can inspire darling but I envy you for all the french toast and brownies you got to eat.... yummmm! Im in NYC this wknd by the way... come up and join me, dance with me all weekend long!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers