Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pyramids again

Making Maureen pose with the sign for the shoot..
 then making her steal it and run..

I had one of the most amazing days yesterday, Keith (I will explain who he is another time) Brought me on to supervise a shoot in Lancaster (2 hours north of LA). Keith's friend Maureen Clemmons has figured out how the Egyptians built the pyramids.. How she did it is a loong story! But now she and a bunch of other smart people from all the big university's and NASA have built pyramids up there to test it.. and what she figured out is that they actually used the wind. With a kite and a 9 miles a se wind you can get the stones to lift and kind of steer them in to place.. It is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life!

And i also learned that the "life sign" in the hieroglyphs actually means breath of life ( wind) and not just life and as Maureen stated studuying the hieroglyfs she noticed that the life sign ( the Ankh) most of the time has a piece of rope wrapped around its middle parts, and that is how the could steer the kites without getting there hands hurt, it is actually the same construction as rock climbers and sailors use today.. 

It really is an amazing discovery that she has done! Mind Blowing. She also found that they made the sandy ground sturdy by pouring beer on it..

So we were filming a tv show about this and ill try to get it up here if i can ever get the footage..


Then me and Keith went for dinner and talked some business and I think everything is turning around now!I'm so excited, have some real fun projects coming up!

But we'll see.. lets just say that I have had 2 very good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers