Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last night was better..

Went to beautiful Cho Cho's and crazy Matt's house again last night, more barbecuing , perfectly relaxed Saturday night!!
Sunday morning not so fun.. James had left his car up there (my fault) so I had to get up early to drive back to Laurel Canyon and pick it up.. turns out we had forgotten about the LA marathon even though we'd been talking about it the night before.. Sunset and Hollywood blvd were closed off.. so instead of a just a 15 minute trip I had to drive around the whole city and it took me about 2 hours to get back home.. SO STUPID!!!
And now i've spent all day watching "The Swedish Hollywood wife's" and i just can't stop laughing at Maria Montazami she must be the unintentionally funniest person to ever live..  I've been trying to convince my mom and dad to watch it but i don't think there gonna.. Sophie did though but i dont think she enjoyed it as much as I did.. it's so hilarious! And Anna Anka.. i love her now that I've actually met her.. I love how she talks about Paul Anka's nuts hanging down to his knees.. ha ha she is crazy! Well i've gotta go back to watching glamourama and my Indian food cravings.. if anyone feel like stopping by i want the Tikka masala with white rice and a cheese Naan and Raita! Thanks xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers