Saturday, March 20, 2010

Not just another night..

After I landed I rushed in to Hollywood to meet up with Emilia and Natacha for some drinks.. what could have been a great night turned out not to be so much fun.. I was so tired from flying and I just wasn't feeling it and after running around in a tacky Hollywood clubs where everyone has just turned 21 and are more into posing then having fun, and after 2 pretty bad cab rides.. one ending with the cab driver locking us in the car and then getting the police.. I grabbed Emilia and started walking home.. Enough is enough..
I had to ask Emilia to pose in front of the cop, he looked a little mad when I started taking pictures of him talking to our cab driver.. And I have no idea who that guy is or how he ended up in my camera?
Some pictures are stolen from here..
Yeah, it wasn't a fun night, lets not do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers