Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday morning


Oh dear god, its 10.28 am and im still in bed (at Sofias, hence the pink sheets), I've been awake since 8am but i just cant get myself to get out of bed. I had a really nice day yesterday, we all barbecued at Chau and Matt's.. I'm just so tored today.. and Home sick. Really really want to be at home with my family and friends right now. Been reading about the melody festival.. i was on on saturday night in Sweden nd I should have been there watching it with a big bowl of candy and chips and dip..

And now i dont know, should i stay in bed and feel sorry for myself for being lonely and home sick or should I put some make up on and go to brunch? Anyway i have to get out of bed cause both the cat and the dog decided to lay down on my blatter..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers