Friday, March 5, 2010

my blog

I have been so hesitant to be blogging lately. uninspired too if you will..  Or that's not entirely true, there are just so many things going on that I want to blog about, but for weird reasons I can't.  Work for example -confidentiality.. , personal life.... I've tried to be personal but not to give out to information and its hard. i don't want blog about people who don't want to be blogged about.
And then I have to pick out the most wishy washy things to write about and its not very exciting to read.. And lately almost too many things have been going on, and it would take forever to get in to it all and make it understandable so now I dont know what to do. Maybe this is it for me blogging..

I don't know. I don't even wanna blog about the Oscars. every Hollywood blog is blogging about the Oscars but it just seems as old news to me. It was exciting to walk on the red carpet and see it all in 2004, and then again when I got to bring Christoffer and Sophie to walk on the red carpet in 2006.  But thats about it. then again.. this isn't a Hollywood blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers