Saturday, March 20, 2010

I went flying..

We had meetings all day yesterday and then Keith asked if i wanted to go flying.. I really didn't! I'm so terrified of dying that the thought of getting in a Cessna flown by Keith wasn't the most appealing to me..


But I decided to just live a little.. and it was the most amazing thing i have ever done! We flew up to Saint Luis Abispo to have some dinner.. inland on the way there and over the coast on the way back.. daylight and then in the dark. California is so gorgeous, amazingly beautiful, when ever we could we flew on 3500m instead of 6500 so we could see better..  Now I wanna go flying again. 

Or co-pilot was the nocest guy, i forgot his name but he's a friend of Keith's and he used to be a Microsoft partner and he is now retired at the age of 39 and he's got is pilot license and now he is becoming an instructor  to have something to do.. and he made me feel so safe!
I'm so Lucky to get to do these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers