Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Time for bed

Pain in my neck and shoulders have been really bad today, goes all the way up in to my jaw and head, puts me in a really bad mood, just really cranky and wanna whine and bitch about everything. havent felt this bad since last winter, probably cause I was outside in the cold all night yesterday, My pain is always worse in the winter..

Scrubbed the whole house today, did a lot of laundry listened to music and talked to Sophie for a while, always feel bad days like this after I've hung up the phone, doesn't matter if its my mom or Sophie or someone else, but i feel guilty for not being happy and positive and a good listener, I wanna be a good friend and a good daughter, I just don't have the energy, and I can't really think of much else than that it hurts everytime I open my mouth or move my arm..

I need to go to a spa, get treatments, massage, swim in warm water, eat healthy, yoga.. stay for about 2 months..

We have been cooking and baking and drinking wine tonight, its nice, but same thing there, feel bad for being filled with bad energy. Felt like crying a couple of times.. Think i need to let some shit out. looking forward to going to Thousand oaks tomorrow, but not to driving there, went to the bank today and could barely steer my car.. Hoping tomorrow will be better, or just less painful.

Im looking forward to waking up and eating my chocolate fudge for breakfast..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers