Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some stuff from last night

I had put on two different colored socks and I didn't even notice..blaming it on Turkey day, here I have also managed to spill some wine on one of them..
My Crazy girls, Tess and Malin have so much energy, never a quiet moment in that house..And Mad's and her crazy Louboutan boots..
Do- wup girls..
I Love this one, it was extremely warm at Voyeur, and we danced a bit..it got a little sweaty..and you can really tell..
The two younger girls went to an after party, me and Tess went back to her place and talked, I'm so glad I have her here now she is just the sweetest little honey knuckle ever, and then I went home for another sleepless night! Tomorrow I have a call time at 7:45am for that Justin Timberlake thing I'm doing so I'm gonna have to get up at 5 again.. At least I will be dancing all day so I won't have to feel to bad about eating the Mc Donalds that Bits brought home for me.. And Corina will be there with me! Fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers