Friday, November 20, 2009

Check

Today i have finally gotten my new head-shots printed, My agent has been screaming for them, pilot season is coming up. I love my photo Lab. that might be weird but pixels are the best Photo lab in town, they are so qiuck and helpful and kind and they always give great feedback about the pictures..

And I have been running around to every store in town, trying to find some inspiration for sunday, I was also trying to find some new clothes that I an afford, but thats not easy when your account is empty.. So I cried a little of a pair of shoes..

Then I went back to Sean's house, we were gonna go and contest a parking ticket that I got outside of his house yesterday (his fault completely) but I was just to tired so i went home instead, and here I am.. in bed, i have a fever again, can you believe it?

Yogi word of the day:

You can run after satisfaction, but satisfaction must come from within..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers