Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Saturday My Dear



For those of you that are in the middle of you Saturday night, I hope you have had a great day and for those of you that are just starting your Saturday, dress warm, It's chilly out there today.. I am sitting here in my bed, watching my neighbors struggle whilst trying to get a piano from the U-Haul in to the apartment, I have convinced Christopher to bring it home so we can sing Christmas carols ( and musical numbers when we are that drunk) together. Christopher is a music teacher and choir conductor (think that's what its called) and it fits me perfectly.. I have told him that YES he can fit both a giant Christmas tree as well as the piano in his apartment.. all for my own pleasure..and now I'm sitting here watching ( through closed blinds) my plans go through.. mmmm

Tonight I am bringing Corina to see The Illusion at the Open fist theater, starring my lovely Ms Nicole Disson. And in honor of that the Yogi tea word of the day is:

The universe is a stage. Your mind dances with your body, guided by your heart.

( referring to the "all the worlds a stage and we are all mere players" Hamlet monologue, and the fact that Nicole is also a dancer and I have a big heart?)

oh piano is in place.. they are now playing that Ta Ta Ta, dara ta ta da ta , ta ta ta tarata ta da ta daaa taaa ta rat ta rat ta ta... thing you know.. that everyone knows..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers