Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sick as a fucking dog again..
But I almost felt worse yesterday, No blogging then cause I worked all day, and I passed out as soon as I got home.. Have a memory of waking up when Pete escaped some time during the night and Betsy was trying to get him to come in again.. but not enough to get up and help her..
Anyway, I worked on Rules of Engagement again, Lucky for me Corina was there with me all day so I didn't have to be alone with all of the Idiots. Oliver loved me again, And though I'm not interested in him ( he's married by the way) I did find out that he is Goldie Hawn's son and I would love to have her as my mother in law..


Dragged my tired feverish ass out to go to the recycling station with B and to buy some more Chicken soup and Yogi tea's, and damnit it's summer outside again.. I want a little bit of cold weather now, especially since I know I'll get a lot of sun in Australia!

And then I have been on the phone with Vickan and she has had this really cool picture as her facebook profile pic, And I love it, and then she tells me she painted it! I knew she can paint but its been years and years since I last saw something and now she's done this:

And some other cool stuff, I'm so proud of her.And the fact that she painted me.... Or I choose to believe so..

They have started some kind of Swedish Tuesdays thing, at Villa I think and i wanted to go with Malin but I'm just gonna get back in bed instead. Have another super early morning tomorrow. have to get up at 5.30 , It's awful. I am already looking forward to coming home again..

1 comment:

  1. OH thanks sweets!!!

    Off course it you , you are my inspiartion when painting!
    Love you!

    Vickan

    ReplyDelete

Followers