Thursday, November 12, 2009

Okay, Enough with the Sad things!

And Live to Share..

I was gonna tell you about all the good stuff that happened yesterday, I was gonna spend all day in bed with my fever and my computer blogging away..
But first I had to go to the bank, I didn't even put any make up on which is quiet a big deal for me, thats how sick I am, and it was gonna be really fast, just in and out..

As I got in to my car I noticed that there were some commotion going on on the street but I didn't care, just got in the car and drove off!
Well, maybe I should have paid some attention cause when I got back the street was closed off, and there were cops and News teams every where, And even they told me to hold off, well I could spot my empty parking space right outside of my house, so I wasn't gonna park 5 blocks away and walk back, so I drove around for a bit until They left one of the side streets unattended, and I quickly got out and moved some red cones so that I could pass, parked and asked some people on the street what was going on but they didn't know..

The ABC 7's News bus was parked right outside my door, so I ran in and luckily I had paused my TV right in the middle of the view (it's on ABC 7) so all I had to do was fast forward to the 11am News.. And there it was!!

And of course I couldn't just get back in to bed after that so I started to do some cleaning.. I have now scrubbed the entire house, sweated some fever out on the way, taken care of some business things, done shit loads of laundry, and I still haven't told you about yesterday.. well, Anne gave me a bunch of vintage pieces, my whole car is full, some of it is in the washer, and the things in the picture are a few of the items..

but I don't feel like talking more about that right now.
I wanna talk about Yogi teas. I drink a lot. and I read the little word of wisdom on them every time, sometimes they fit sometimes they don't, so, I'm gonna do a yogi tea word of the day, on e that I have chosen, sometimes it will be two..
And here is the first one for today:

"LIVE TO SHARE"

Ta ta for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers