Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good morning from Hollywood

Barely got any sleep, twisting and turning and then when I finally started to dream, Josh the stupid cat started to run around like crazy, making all kinds of noise being as gracious as an elephant! Had I gotten a hold of him he would not be alive today..
Then when I finally could get back to sleep my alarm rang at 5.30 am and now I'm at CBS studios in studio city, shooting a episode of Greek, for ABC Family, its a mardigras party at a gay bar and they have dressed me in a hideous little pink dress, long green gloves and a black and blue feather boa! It is me, and 30 gay boys with no shirts on and 3 drag queens.

Breakfast is served: Burritos. Who eats Mexican food at 8 am??? Apparently everyone but me. No service on the phone in holding and I forgot to bring my book. Everyone is gay but one guy, and of course he decided to shamelessly hit on me, telling me how cute I am in my outfit, and that the gloves are sexy!!! Hello? Atleast come up with something I could believe in.. Let me describe this guy to you.. He is around 40, if you ask him he'll tell you he is 25, long greasy hair in a pony tail, unbuttoned tight white shirt, some beard under his jaw line and a goatee! Reminds me of a sleazier version of Fabio, with no understanding of personal space what so ever.It is now 8.30 in the morning, This is how I start my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers